Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Not Wet


Never-Get-Wet-Boy
Originally uploaded by Ziggy Lankee.
I'm Nevur-Get-Wet-Boy, kompaniun to Cupr Mo. Notis my kool boots and hat, to go with my yelo coat. I haev the cupr powur that lets me not get wet no matur the condishuns. I also haev a bash'ng umbrela to beet on bad peepul. Viluns, ekspeshuli reeli evul ons, feer mi bash'ng umbrela. My koat lets me fli liek Cupr Mo, wich is what I wil do when I get of the komputur.

In adishun to be'ng a kriem fiet'ng owtfit, I kan walk arownd ouwsied, no matur the wethur. Liek riet now it's rain'ng, but I kud walk around, if I knu the sekret coed on the alarm.

That is al fur noow, I smel salMomi in the friguratur and Cupr Mo and I need to maek shur its not poisun'd for when Daddy koems hoem.

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

I think I'm glad you don't know the code to the alarm. Who knows what kind of trouble you boys could get into if you were allowed to wander the streets?! Have all the salami you want -- I am mesmerized by your cuteness in your yellow coat.

--Mommy