Wee ar landud gentri-lankees. See us sit'ng on a wikur chair in MO-nterai luk'ng haendsoem. Mo is snif'ng a sashet ful of smeli hurbs. I dug owt this foto sins wee went to LankeeKruz ovur the weekend with MOmi and dadi. But dadi didn't taek owr pikturs.
LankeeKruz waz fun! We plai'd a litul in the sand (Mo got the bed sandi...) and watchd LankeeWood Movees, ful of dans'ng and songz. Wee saw seels and surfurs and dogs. Dadi bowt a piktur buuk and a komik book for us to reed. I trid to kal the toi stoer that sold Iggy to see abowt send'ng him bak to Lankeeland, but thei went owt of biznis. Gues that's a gud thing sins I luv mes'ng with him. Yuu miet evun sai I luv mi Brown Bruthur.
Wee ar bak hoem now, but amung the uthur kool things we took frum the trip is the fez dadi got Ignatius. I am glad to bee hoem thoo. I misd sharkazulu and I kno mi bruthurs misd their pets az wel.
Got to go, but notis the Lankeeshire kat abuv us? He didn't sai much, but waz a friendli chap. Next trip fur us is Zigawaii, spesificali the MOna Koast. Miet go to Iglo as wel, but that's on the wet sied of the iland and I haet wet. I thinc MOmi and dadi ar taek'ng us the volkano. Rumur in the bedrum is that thei ar go'ng to sakrifis Iggy to the fier gods. hehehehe
zzl esq.

No comments:
Post a Comment