Wee thre lankees hav an interestng stori to tel about hou wee got heer.
One dai, in the plas cald Santa Kruz, Dady saah Igy in a stor. "Saav mee," kried Igy and Momy herd that kry. Dady, beeng a cold harted basstard, refusd. Hou did Igy end up there? He waz out fishng for Toona one dai when pi-rats atakd him. The took him on a big pi-rat ship and thei saled to an eeevl stor that putt Igy up for sail. Poor Igy waz left alon in the stor, with noo othur lankees to talk too. He kried and kried, butt kould not kall hom or anithng. Mo and I thot he waz gon furevr, maibee etn bi a GIANT TOONA.
So momy seez Igy at the stor and wantz him, but Dady said, "Bah, weerd litel monstr," and walkd awai. Him an Momy left the stor and walkd doun the stret. Momy went into a nu stor and Dady ran bak and bot Igy saing, "Itz not fur mee, I thinc he'z weerd lookng." Then Dady stufd Igy intu hiz poket and hid him from Momy untel thei got to the hotell. He put Igy on a B-I-G B-E-D and thot, "He'z kuet aftr al." Momy lovd Igy riht awai!
Momy did reserch on-lin and fownd Mo's ad and brot him for Dady. Dady luvd Mo and herd ouur stori and wantd mee to join in the funn. So Momy payd for mee to kom frum Sri Lankee and I joynd mi bruthurs!
Now wee al liv in a BIG hous, with al the toona in the wurld to eet. When Dady iz not luking wee uz his fon and kal the famly in Sri Lankee. Wee also e-mal them and chat on Dadys komputr with them. Wee plai hied and seec with the BIG Kat, whoo klaad my head onc and whoo klaas Dady al the tiem. Wee cleep in the suun a lot and plai with Dadys tois. Wee luv ouur hom.
Kurius about mi Zodiak sin? Leev a koment!
2 comments:
That was a heartwarming story. I cried. We'll have to post some photos of the notorious big cat.
Momula,
it maid mee kry ritng it too. Mo had to gett lotz of tishu papr for mee wiel I rote it.
Gud thng I luv the hartles Dady!
BIG KAT is skari! She atakd Mo a fuu minits ago. Mo iz skard noow and wil not get off Dadys desc to play madin!
zzl
Post a Comment