Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wee ar extorshunists--I.O.L

Wee fownd oout the sekrit of Hari Potur and thretnd Momy with it unles she gaev us $50 Toona Notes. hehehehehe and thanks Daddy....

Of kors Ziggy tuk it a step farthur and got an owtfit out of the deel, but with $50 Toona Notes x3 wee miet bee abel to buy soemthng fun for ouurselvs liek a Mo-cedes Benz, or kaviar. Ziggy agred to shair and everith'ng.

Mo wants to bi a kemistri set, a teloskoep, and edukashunil DVDs.
Ziggy wants to bi wepuns and explosivs and blow up the bad peepels hows down the stret.
I want to bi the fuud and feest til weer fat and kan onli moev by rol'ng arownd!!! Then wee kud hier laborurs to rol us arownd the hows to plai. Wee kud also bi nis klows as wel and luuk veri dapur.

Whoo sais kriem dosn't pai?

3 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Frankly, I am not happy about this extortion deal.
It is such a pain to try and find shady underworld contacts who trade in Sri Lankeean currency.

And I may not be a Christian, by Iggy, are you sure it's a good idea to commit like four of the seven deadly sins at once? I don't know . . .

Anonymous said...

Ahem...

Mommy, wee weer shoot'ng for all 8 of the dedli sins, Lankee's haev an extra wun, but Mo waz feelng abstenshus. Wee Lankee's laf in the fas of the almitees rath: HEHE!

Aniwai, wee ar smal and the almitee wil nevur see us if wee emploi Ziggy's sneak sneak, trubel trubel methud of kaus'ng problems.

Count Mockula said...

Well, you have your 50-toona notes (Daddy, you should help the boys post a picture of them holding the money like one of those rap videos). Ziggy, I have not forgotten that I owe you an outfit. I have a design, now I have to get the materials. It's very special.