Friday, August 05, 2005

Whi am I the spoksmodul?-By ZZL

Antimonki gurl ask'd whi I, ZZL, Chik Magnit was the spokelankee for mi bruthurs. Simpul, I am artikulat, handsoem, and a guud spelur. Mo is oftin shi when speek'ng and Iggy has a sqweeki vois that maeks peepul think he's a gurl. So the job is mien, al mien. Sadli the onli kompensashun is the loev and adorashun of milions of fans.

In uthur nuus wee ar wait'ng for Daddy's nuw komputur and ipod to koem. Mo wants to do legul reserch, IOL wants to look at porn, and I want to updaet my "my spaes" page. I also want to bi musik for the ipod and rock the kasbaa with mi sibl'ngs.

In uthur uthur nuus, moer flor has ben put doown, witch meens that BIG KAT's horibul klaws maek moer nois than evur. Wee heer hur a miel awai now.

In uthur uthur uthur nuus wee ar sik and need TOONA jambas to drinc. I'd liek mien with soem Vodka spashd in as wel.

In uthur uthur uthur uthur nuus wee haev ouur 50 lankee notes, witch wee'ev desidid not to spend. It reminds uss of Sri Lankee and the exchang rate is por betwen the dolar and Lankee. I wil post pikturs as soon as dady's nuu komputur arives for us to plai with.

In not nuus, dady is stil paintng litel armimen and is a geek!

2 comments:

monkeygirl said...

Thank you Ziggy for your thorough explanation of your role as spokesperson. I hope you have ahd a chance to look at my blog, I noticed an anonymous comment that appeared to be in the Sri Lankeean dialect.

Count Mockula said...

By the way, Zig, "Antimonkey girl" is not the same as "Auntie Monkeygirl." I do, however, like it.