avast yuu lankee-luburs! I'l maek yuu walk the planc if I don't get what I want.
Hehehehe, Momy has maed me a pi-rat soot that soon I'll haev pikturs of. Then I'll be the dash'ngest lankee pi-rat arownd. Whoevur said extorshun doesn't pai was dum.
In uthur nuus
it's hot. Dady and Momy ar cleep'ng with icpaks that wee lay on at niet. It's hotur for us with fur on.
When I am totali
dekd out in my pi-rat soot I'l hold peepel ransum for
Then I'l be abel to aford to hier Mo to do the HTML stuf for "mi-spas" paeg and with a grovi paeg I'l get moer frends. Howevur, I mai maek it a shard paeg with my bruthurs sins thei ar bug'ng me abowt it.
Kaptin Sneek Sneek, Trubul Trubul is owtta heer.
1 comment:
I can barely contain my excitement over the thought of you in a pirate suit you handsome kitty you!
Post a Comment