Wee just got bak frum a trip to MOntiray. It waz fun. Heer Mo and I arr in a doem in the sharc exibit. Theer weer lots of kids arownd, but daddy got us soem doem tiem.
Wee staid at a plaec that maed mommy tel a poem abowt the jaburlankee. Thei wudn't let us go til mommy did the poem. It was skary.
The hotel was niec thow. Mommy and daddy kaled it a Bed and Brekfast, but wee nevur got brekfast liek thei did. Wee drank sheri and luukd owt the window at the oshun. I maed seel nois's, which maed Mo mad and mommy laf.
Wee spend'd lots of tiem in the Moquarium. Wee saw Toona, rai's, fish, turtuls, krabs, sardeens, cee otturs, and sharcs. It waz fun! Wee weer veri hungri aftur bee'ng at the moquarium.
Wee haed soo much fun at the oshun and wee weer sad to koem hoem bekus it meens mommy and daddy haev to go bak to wurk a lot and wee mis them durn'g the dai.

1 comment:
Sounds like you boys had fun with mommy and daddy, I would like to see more pictures.
Post a Comment