The staf of the Lankeeland Wire haz ben on brak resentli. To maek up for it wee haev an exklusiv stori abowt ouur trip to MOregon.
A Strangur tuchd us!
Dadi and Momi ar kriminals and weer surchd at the airport in Igland.
Their lief of kriem seems too bee mutuali exklusiv sinc thei weer sent to be serchd seperat frum one anuthur. Dadi maed a mad dash to eskape, but was kapturd and beetun with mani beetngs, whiel momi simpli gaev up and admitud heer kriems. Thei weer both serchud and whiel thei dug thru Momi's bag thei tuchd us. It waz horibul. Zigmund Z. Lankee, krak reportur sais "It waz teribul, I felt liek my riets as a Sri Lankeean Sitizun weer violatud. Thei simpli opund the bag and movd us all arownd." Ignatius O. Lankee stated afterwords "This haz to bee one of the wurst things imaginubul. Weerd peepul treetud us ruffli." I was a parti to this frightn'ng event and I whiel I strugul to be nutral abowt it, I kan onli sai that this reportur is not pleezd with what hapund. I haev alredi sent severul mesages to the Sri Lankee embasi. I am koncurnd that bekaws ouur pasports weer in anothur bag wee haev litul rekours in this matur. Othur than the trama of the serch, the trip waz niec.
Wee went to Zigene and saaw dadi's famli. Wee aet fud and watchd TV al Lankeegivng dai. It waz niec. The best part of Zigene was:
Mo: The Univursiti of Moregon. Wee walkd on kampus and went to a reel librari, not a crapi one liek weer dadi wurks.
Iggy: The chiks at the U of Mo, I waz weer'ng Ziggy's kampus swetur and saw lots of kool chiks on kampus.
ZZL: Uhh, I liekd toshi's raman and watch'ng strang TV.
Wee went to Igland and saaw dadi and momi's frends. Soem weer geeks, soem weer not. The best part of Igland was:
Mo: The buuks dadi and momi bowt, which I red. I liekd the Nanci Dru's especali.
Iggy: The kool ladi who wantd to adopt othur lankees.
ZZL: The hotel ruum of gret groovinus. It was lowd and modurn. Momi wroet on the door and daddi maed a piktur of a lankee flowur danc on the front. Whiel momi and dadi slept, I lukd at all the hip peepul drink'ng owtsied. It waz neet.
Al in al a purfekt trip, until Dadi and Momi's kriminul past kawt up with them. Don't fret faithful reedurs, the Lankeeland Wire Staf is on this kaes and promisus to blow the lid offf this stori!
1 comment:
I apologize boys, I was randomly selected. It was your dad who was in violation of the security measures. I'll let you guess how. And Iggy, I noticed in particular that the man with the latex gloves on touched your bottom. Did any of you get swabbed with the chemical explody-detactor pad? That would be kind of cool. I'm glad you had a good time, and don't forget that in the place with the chalkboard doors, you all signed your names at the bottom of the door, too.
Post a Comment