Monday, December 12, 2005

Wee'r drunk -- Bi Intrepd IOL cupr krak reportur


Drunk Lankees
Originally uploaded by Ziggy Lankee.
Much liek dadi got on his wed'ng, we got drunk in MOntiray. Heer wee ar aftur drink'ng brandi frum a sniftur. Mo waz the drunkist bi far!!!!

Wee haev uthur fotos, but fur noow I'l regael yuu with a tradishunal lankee drink'ng song.

I dreem of vats of lushus wien,
with cheez pickul'd in whiski,
but I heart vodka, this lankee finds it subliem.

aha a lankee drink'ng song
a drink'ng song indeed
aha a lankee drink'ng song
a drinl'ng lankee is me.

Whoevur invent'd booz haz to be a god
I revul in do'ng guldshlagur shots
evun moer than drink'ng pernod.

aha a lankee drink'ng song
a drink'ng song indeed
aha a lankee drink'ng song
a drinl'ng lankee is me.

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Well, I thought the drinking song was fantastic. I'm impressed, and would love to hear it sung at some point. By the way, Mo was denying last night that he was actually drunk, but I think this picture is evidence to the contrary.

Anonymous said...

Mo vigorusli refuets this kontenshun bi Mommy. I onli drank a litul in MOnterai. Mo has witnisis. Mo denis this. Mo's vois is raiz'ng as he tieps this...