Aftur a hard neit of parti'ng weed sit on the BIG CHAER in owr ruum and rest with owr laz on. Heer wee ar relax'ng and snif'ng flowurs. Wee luvd the laz and thei haev medisinul propurteez.
Aftur recoopurat'ng weed watch Wurld Cup Socur and root for teems. ZZL and Mo P. rootd for Englund. I chooz Brazil! Momi and dadi wuud taek us to the beech after that and weed wurk on owr tanz and smel the fragrint aer.
IOL krak flowr snifur owt!

2 comments:
It was sur enice being able to relax in that room, wasn't it? I liked the leis, too, which is why, of course, we tried to make them last all week!
Now, more posts, Lankees! I want to hear all about Kona from you and see the rest of your photos (like in the King KaMOhaMOha).
Wee ar no longur on striek. Yuu haev postd on owr blog and wee apreshiaet it!
Yay koments.
Post a Comment