Friday, June 23, 2006

Sneek Sneek Trubul Trubul--Bi Cupr Sneekr Zigmund Z


Sneek Sneek Trubul Trubul
Originally uploaded by Ziggy Lankee.
At niet, when Momi and Dadi weer acleep weed taek the kee kard and sneek arownd the grownds. Heer wee ar sneek'ng arownd one of the waturfals thei had. The hotel had a bunch of thees and soem haed fish in them. Not TOONA, but yumi fish nuntheles. Wee kawt a kupl Koi and aet them, but Karps tend to not sit wel in Mo's tumi. so wee ownli did that one niet.

Uthur niets wee tuk the owtriggur kanoos into the oshun or huntd krabs. One niet Iggy fownd a wai into one of the resturaunts and wee raidud the meet lockur. We also raidud the gold area honor bar/snak area a kupl tiems. All in all, despiet the efurts of Dadi and Momi, wee feestud liek K'ng Lankees!

The hotel had a rezident populashun of BIG KATS, but these weer kool ha-y-ee kats and thei let us tag along a kupl tiems when thei did theer thing. Thei knu evuri wai into build'ngs and plasus thei shudn't get into, so wee lurnd a lot! So not ownli did wee haev a ton of fun, but wee lernd kriminal skils as wel. Mo klaims we'l uze that knowlig fur guud, but I maek no promisus...

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Oh my goodness, I'm such a heavy sleeper I didn't even notice you sneaking out! That's a very nice picture of you with the waterfall. I don't think you're supposed to eat the fish in the decorative ponds! I would LOVE to see a picture of you in one of the boats. Do you have any?

You weren't supposed to get into the honor bar! It's called the honor bar because they trust you enough to tell them what you took!

I'm glad you got along with the big cats. They tend to be sneaky like that, don't they? For example, Miss Mina spent the entire night outdoors the other night, and I have no idea how she got out. Hey, wait a minute ... you didn't have anything to do with that, did you?

Anonymous said...

Mo P. deniz al knolig of let'ng BIG KAT owt. Hee waz no wer neer to the door. Hiz bruthurs did not help him with the alarm ethur.