The kriminul has ben freed! Wee ar noow on konstant alurt for the kriminul who stold Momy's kar and if wee cee him wil kal the polis, or maibe just hied. The thre of us ar getng up at niet and gardng the hows. Wee haev to wurk as a teem sins it's skari to walk arownd in the dark and the dangur of BIG KAT atak is evur presunt. Dady needs to buy us Sam-MO-ri swords liek he has at wurk so wee kan ward off BIG KAT.
In othur nuus,
Dady is stil a geek, who talks onlien to othur geeks. He also paints litel geeki metul soldurs. His ofis is soo geeki that I haev to wash miself to get the geek smel off. But I stil cupur loev him!
Momy is hoem frum teechng, so wee get extra Momy tiem in the morn'ng. Iggy is a hog tho and gets moer Momy tiem than Mo and I.
The polis did not get guud enuf fingur prints frum the kriminul to ty him to the brakng and enturng, but if thei had askd us we'd haev ID'd him riet awai, and then hied!
Mo is beeng a buthed and not givng mee his komputur tiem.
Iggy is a buthed and a Moma's Boy for to mani resuns to list heer.
I kom frum the Planet Kool! Ehhhhhhhhhh
2 comments:
You are very brave Ziggy. I am very proud of you for protecting mommy and daddy.
Thank you anty monkigurl,
In a raer Mo-ment of beeng nis I must sai that Mo and Iggy ar instramentul in this effort as well. But I luuk betur when I'm protektng the hous Ehhhhhhhhh
Kan yuu skor us soem wepuns" We wont tel Momy wher wee got them frum and she'l blaem Dady. hehehehe
zzl with spelng help from iol & mpl
Post a Comment